Sunday, July 13, 2008

Voyage of Being

Ah! There wIhave your attention.
Given that earlier titles in this blog were mere proper nouns or self-evident cliches, this is a rather neat departure from tradition(as established by all of 3 posts in 2 years). However, that is not the point I wish to make.
The point of this post was to announce to the vast, empty stadium out there that the podium from which I make this announcement, shall henceforth be shared by someone who, by virtue(or vice) of being my wife, has had the misfortune to share much else with me, and that may mean that real content may soon find its way to this place.

'Voyage of Being' is the tentative title for her short novel, which is in draft stage. The immediate provocation for publishing this, despite the fact that audience is not expected here, well, is precisely that. This would be our testing ground. What's more neat, we get to copyright it, or so I like to convince myself, by adding, as I did, that snazzy copyright notice right below all the posts. Have a look at it, if you havent already had a look at it.There, mighty clever of me, isnt it?

Long and short of it is that excerpts shall follow soon - and I plan a serialisation eventually, whether there is audience or not.

No comments: